This is unfortunate. Let's see if we can sort this out. Please check the following on your Apple device:
- Do you have an active subscription? You can check that on our website in your account settings.
- Are you using a supported device?
- Is your internet connection stable and fast enough to stream?
- Have you downloaded the app from iTunes?
- Have you checked if your device and the app are up to date? Are there any pending updates?
- Have you re-installed the app? This will empty the cache and the app will have a fresh start.
- Have you logged out and logged in again? This will update your subscription information.
- Have you restarted your device?
- Are any other movies playing?
- Is the movie playing on another device e.g. your web browser on a computer?
If you can answer all questions with yes and the movie still doesn't play on your Apple device then please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can have a closer look at the issue. Please attach the following information in your email:
- your email address
- the device model and software version
- the app version
- the error message
- when do you get the error message
- the movie you try to play