You can watch movies on your computer (Win 10 and higher and Mac OS Mojave 10.14) with the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge and Internet Explorer 11.
Start a movie
- In order to start a movie go to the detail page by clicking on the image.
- Then hit the start button.
- After the player opens you can go to fullscreen by clicking on the square in the lower right corner. If you would like to leave the full screen either press ESC or again the square in the lower right corner.
- You can fast forward and rewind the movie by either clicking on the progress bar or moving the point to the desired spot by holding it with your mouse.
- If you have only missed a small scene you can quickly jump 15 seconds backwards or forward by clicking on the buttons left and right of the pause button.
You can change the quality of the video by clicking on the cog in the lower right corner of the player.
Turning subtitles on/off
- Start the movie you want to watch.
- Click on the player window
- Open the movie settings by clicking on the cog in the lower right corner
- Select the subtitle version you would like to use